Monday, November 14, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

It's official, I have had my first fiasco!

I was so excited when I saw this recipe for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti on Pinterest. I couldn't wait to try it. The pictures looked yummy. The recipe sounded yummy. All roads looked like they headed to yummy. And then I tried it.

It was the most bland thing that I have ever made! And talk about cheese overload. Now I am one that loves cheese, and trust me when I say that this was way too much cheese.

The hubs was a darling and said it wasn't "that bad" and ate his entire plate. Talk about grin and bear it. He's the greatest :).

So, if you see the below picture for cheesy chicken spaghetti floating around Pinterest, don't say I didn't warn ya. Better luck next time.



2 comments:

  1. If this was a crock pot recipe...I know your pain! Tried it a few weeks ago and yuck! Emi LOVES anything with pasta and cheese and wouldn't try but one bite! Oh well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer!! Thanks for the heads up! I thought this was going to be a good one :(

    ReplyDelete